Follow through this PariPesa registration review for a detailed exposition on how to register with the Nigerian bookmaker.
- How to Register on PariPesa – Step by Step
- PariPesa Mobile Registration
- PariPesa Registration on Desktop
- Create an Account on PariPesa – Terms and Conditions
- Verify Your Account on PariPesa
- Is It Legal to Register at PariPesa in Nigeria?
- Why Should You Register on PariPesa?
- PariPesa Registration FAQ
How to Register on PariPesa – Step by Step
Our experts have tested the PariPesa registration and found it seamless. You can create a PariPesa account by following these steps.
- First, go to the PariPesa official website.
- Then, click ‘Registration’ (the orange-coloured button) at the top right side of your screen.
- Afterwards, choose your preferred registration method (Phone or Email) and fill out the PariPesa registration form. Apply the operator’s promo code if needed.
- Tick the checkbox to append your agreeance to the PariPesa terms and conditions.
- Submit the PariPesa registration form to complete the PariPesa sign up and begin using your account.
Our research reveals that registration by phone is faster as it requires you to complete fewer fields. However, you must confirm your phone number before completing the sign-up process. Additionally, based on our evaluation, registration by email is much more thorough but straightforward, as all details are requested at once.
PariPesa Mobile Registration
Mobile users can complete their PeriPesa registration as shown below.
- Open the PariPesa site on your mobile device. Alternatively, open your PariPesa app.
- Afterwards, click the Registration button at the top of your phone screen.
- Then, choose your registration method – By Phone or By Email (your choice determines the level of detail you must supply).
- Next, complete the PariPesa registration form on your device. Enter a PariPesa promo code if needed.
- Then, choose to accept or reject the PariPesa welcome bonus.
- Finally, submit the registration form to complete the PariPesa sign up.
Upon completing the PariPesa online registration, users are added to the PariPesa register. From then on, you can navigate and explore the PariPesa platform freely and as you wish.
PariPesa Registration via Phone Number
Upon further investigation, our experts discovered that bettors could join the PariPesa register using their phone numbers. You can do so as shown below.
- Go to the mobile website of the PariPesa bookmaker.
- Click the Registration button and choose the ‘By Number’ registration method.
- Then, input your phone number and click on ‘Send SMS.’
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your device to verify your mobile number. You can get this from your SMS inbox.
- Complete the other fields in the registration form and submit it to complete your PariPesa online registration. You will create your PariPesa password, input a promo code (if needed) and opt in to or out of the PariPesa registration bonus.
PariPesa Registration on Desktop
As our experts highlighted in a previous section, we will expand on how to create a PariPesa account using the desktop option.
Visit the PariPesa Website
Launch the browser on your PC and go to the official website of the PariPesa Nigeria bookmaker. You will have to wait for the webpage to load fully.
Once on the homepage, click the Registration button (for easy identification, it is orange-coloured), and the PariPesa registration should open up almost immediately.
Complete the Registration Form
You will be required to type in the requested information in the fields provided. The personal information you will supply includes the following:
- Phone number.
- First name.
- Promo code (if needed).
Submit the Form
After filling out all the required information, you will accept the terms and conditions of the PariPesa website. You can afterwards submit the form. This concludes your PariPesa online registration.
Create an Account on PariPesa – Terms and Conditions
After completing our investigations, here are the requisite conditions every bettor must fulfil before creating a PariPesa account. We have highlighted these requisites below as stipulated by the Nigeria Lottery Regulatory Commission. The intending bettor must be/have:
- Resident in Nigeria.
- Aged 18 years and above.
- A valid government-issued identity card.
- Proof of residency – utility bill (not later than 3 months), statement of account.
- Agree to the PariPesa general terms and conditions.
- Operate a sole account.
Personal Information Users Have to Provide
Every country has their peculiarities, but overall, the framework remains the same. In Nigeria, every organisation is required to obtain and maintain a database of all their clients’ KYC (Know Your Customer) details. PariPesa thus requires the following information.
- First name and last name.
- Operational email address (this is optional but encouraged).
- Valid phone number.
- State and town of residence, address.
- Identity card.
- Proof of address.
This information enables the online bookmaker to track all activities on its platform. It also allows PariPesa to trace any suspicious or fraudulent transactions observed on its online platform. The bookmaker also recommends that users use Gmail to avoid notification issues.
Verify Your Account on PariPesa
We rate the PariPesa verification process highly. This is because the operator has a stringent security setup in place. We tested and found that unverified account holders can only withdraw winnings once they complete their profile.
You can verify your account by following these steps.
- Log in to your PariPesa account.
- Then, navigate to your account section.
- Click on ‘Personal Profile’ and wait for the Personal info form to open.
- Complete the Personal info form, upload your identity document and save the information.
- Finally, wait for PariPesa customer support to validate your identity document.
Thus, you can use your account freely and without limitations upon completing your verification. Aside from this, the operator also verifies your payment method. This is why we rate the PariPesa platform highly.
Is It Legal to Register at PariPesa in Nigeria?
PariPesa is legal and has a license to operate in Nigeria. The betting operator received its license from the Oyo State Gaming Board in 2019 and operates under the authority of the National Lottery Regulatory Commission.
PariPesa has fared reasonably well despite being a recent entrant into the Nigerian betting space. The online bookmaker provides a vast betting market including over 30 sports, over 400 casino games, eSports, virtual sports and more. Additionally, they have built a reputable brand in a short while.
Our evaluation, therefore, is that PariPesa Nigeria is a trustworthy bookmaker that bettors can explore for their betting needs.
Why Should You Register on PariPesa?
PariPesa is relatively new in the market compared to many other renowned names in the industry. Notwithstanding, the betting house makes a case for itself with the following features.
Wide Range of Betting Options
PariPesa offers an extensive array of sports and events to bet on. They have over 30 sports entries and over 400 casino games and still have ample room for eSports and virtual sports.
By conducting thorough research on all bookies, our experts conclude that PariPesa offers fair and competitive odds. Bettors should take note of this when making their betting decisions.
The PariPesa platform is sleek and adorned with royal blue and white colours. Although the theme could use a night-time facelift. Even so, the current theme setup is good.
Robust Security Measures
PariPesa prioritises the security of its users. That is why they go the extra mile to verify all users’ personal and financial information.
Bonuses and Promotions
Paripesa offers numerous promotions. You can find this in the promo section of their app or website.
PariPesa Registration FAQ
As we conclude our expert review on the PariPesa registration, here are some answers to common questions you may yet have.