Are you unsure how the 1xbet coupon check feature works on the mobile app and desktop site? If so, this guide is for you. We cover everything you need to know from the 1xbet register process to what a test coupon is.
What is a 1xbet Coupon Code?
Before running through the steps to do a coupon check, let’s explain what the coupon code is. Firstly, some new customers confuse coupon codes with the 1xbet promo code. Use the promo code, BETVIPNG, to claim our exclusive 1xbet welcome bonus of 330% of up to ₦ 189,280 on your first deposit.
This is different to the bet slip code, known as a bet slip number on 1xbet, which allows you to check your tickets. Then, you can confirm that you placed the bet and monitor its status.
How Can I Check my Coupon?
There are two quick and easy ways to perform a 1xbet.ng coupon check. However, we noticed slight variations between the desktop betting site and the updated 1xbet app for Nigeria.
Desktop 1xbet Coupon Check
- Log in to your account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Under ‘Useful Links’, click ‘Bet Slip Check’.
- Type in your bet slip number.
- Tap the reCAPTCHA to prove you are not a robot and click ‘Check’.
Mobile App 1xbet Coupon Check
- Open the app.
- Tap the 3 lines icon to expand the menu.
- Tap ‘Bet History’ followed by ‘Bet Slip Scanner’.
- Enter the bet slip number or scan the barcode.
- Review the bets.
The 1xbet coupon check feature is essential for external bets – i.e. bets placed from a retail outlet or from another account. There is no need to test the coupon for wagers that you place from the same account. Indeed, when you click ‘Check’, you will land to your ‘Bet History’ page.
How Can I Check the 1xbet Coupon Results?
Once you’re on the bet slip check page, you’ll see all the data related to that specific bet. Here’s how you read the information when you check the coupon at 1xbet.ng.
- Starting from the left (on desktop view), you have the 1xbet bet slip number and the date and time when the bet was accepted.
- In the next column, the events you bet on are listed – for example, Spain La Liga: Real Madrid – Barcelona.
- The third column tells you the bet type, such as single, system bet or accumulator.
- Next is the ‘bet status’. This could be unsettled if the match hasn’t started yet, live if the game is ongoing or won/loss if already settled.
- In the final column are the betting odds.
Need Help? Contact 1xbet Customer Care
If you have any issues with the 1xbet coupon check, you can contact customer service. Click on the telephone icon in the top menu and type in your mobile number, and 1xbet will call you back.
Alternatively, you can call +44-127-325-6987; however, this is a UK number and it’ll probably be quite expensive. Another option is to use the live chat feature (bottom right corner) that’s available on both the desktop and the app.