Nigerian players have access to a wide range of BetKing deposit options ranging from card payments to e-wallets. Furthermore, you can easily fund your account on Betking mobile or desktop and your transactions are encrypted and safe.
If you are interested in a particular bonus, be sure to check the required minimum deposit. Also, confirm if a Betking promo code is required to claim the offer. Use the Betking promo code VIPBET to claim the 50% cashback bonus.
How to Deposit on Betking Account with an ATM Card
Keep in mind that the minimum BetKing deposit is N100, while the maximum is N10,000,000. ATM is among the easiest and most flexible BetKing deposit methods. As long as you have your card, you can execute the transaction from anywhere with an ATM machine. Below is a process to follow
- Step 1: Locate a functional ATM
- Step 2: Insert your debit card
- Step 3: The system will prompt you to enter the PIN
- Step 4: Select the ‘Pay Bills’ option
- Step 5: Select your account. Depending on your card, it may be a current or savings account
- Step 6: Enter the code, which is 04314801
- Step 7: Provide the customer reference number or your six-digit user ID
- Step 8: Input the amount to deposit in your BetKing account
- Step 9: Provide your number and complete the process by clicking on the ‘Proceed’ button
The system will generate an automatic SMS to confirm that your BetKing deposit is successful. The minimum deposit for ATM transactions is N100, while the maximum is N10,000,000. The transaction fee is N100.
How to Deposit on Betking Account with Access Bank USSD Code
The Access Bank ussd code is *901#. Below is a process you can use to fund your BetKing account using this method:
- Dial *901# using the mobile device you used to register your Access Bank account
- Provide your BetKing user ID
- Enter your correct PIN
- Key in the amount you want to deposit
- Press the ‘Complete’ button and wait for a confirmation message in case the BetKing deposit is successful.
Fund Betking Account with a Recharge Card
Unfortunately, BetKing does not have the option of using a recharge card to allow players to fund their accounts. Instead, you should capitalize on the many options available on the site.
How to Deposit on Betking with Quickteller?
Quickteller BetKing is an online platform that allows punters to fund their accounts through the internet. The process outlined below will enable you to deposit money into your BetKing account through this method:
- Step 1: Go to the Quickteller.com website
- Step 2: Log into the site using your six-digit user ID
- Step 3: Provide your mobile number and email address
- Step 4: Wait for a few seconds for the system to return your details so that you verify that they are correct
- Step 5: Update your card details, enter the amount you want to deposit and press the ‘PAY’ button
- Step 6: The system will automatically generate a payment receipt and display it
- Step 7: You will receive an email notification to confirm the transaction’s success, including the details.
- Step 8: Your BetKing account will be credited immediately
The minimum BetKing deposit for this method is 100 Naira, and it also attracts a transaction fee worth 100 Naira.
How to Deposit on Betking Account via Paystack?
To deposit money in your BetKing account using Paystack, you can follow the steps listed here:
- Choose Paystack as your preferred BetKing deposit method
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Choose a BetKing deposit medium, whether it is through the bank or card.
- Press the ‘Accept’ button
- Enter your card or bank account details
- Review the details to ensure all the information regarding the amount, bank or card is accurate
- Press the ‘Complete’ button to finalize the transaction
- It will be in your BetKing account instantly
How to Deposit on BetKing Account via Zenith Bank USSD Code
You can fund your BetKing account through the Zenith bank USSD code by following the step-by-step process below:
- Step 1: Use your mobile device, which you used to open the Zenith account number, to dial *966*6*7842#
- Step 2: Key in your BetKing user ID. Usually, the ID exists in 6 or 7 digits
- Step 3: Choose the amount you want to deposit in your BetKing account
- Step 4: Provide your pin in the required slot
- Step 5: Press the ‘Proceed’ button to complete the process
If your BetKing deposit is successful, you will receive a notification via SMS. However, it may take up to 24 hours to have your account credited. Remember that while using this method is 50 Naira, and you will be charged 20 Naira as transaction fees.
Fund your Betking Account with *737#?
*737# is the USSD code for GTBank. To fund your BetKing account using this method, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Use the mobile device you used to register with GTB to dial *737*50*Amount*153#
- Step 2: Enter your BetKing user ID
- Step 3: Provide your PIN or the last four digits of your GTB card
- Step 4: Key in your preferred BetKing deposit amount and press the ‘Proceed’ button to complete the process
A notification will be sent to you to confirm that your deposit is successful. For this banking option, the minimum deposit is N50, while the transaction fee is N20
How to Transfer Money to Betking Account with Phone?
The most suitable platform to transfer money from a bank account to your BetKing account through the phone is USSD. Each bank has a unique code. Below is a general procedure on how you can use the phone to transfer money to your BetKing account:
- Dial the specific BetKing USSD code for your bank
- Provide your 6 or 7 BetKing user ID
- Enter a four-digit PIN
- Enter the amount to deposit
- Press the ‘Complete’ button, and the account will be credited.
Change Bank Account on Betking?
BetKing does not have a specific procedure for players to change their bank account details. If you want to change them, you must contact customer support, who will help you. Remember, the bookmaker must verify that you are the real account owner intending to make changes. BetKing also recognizes the risk of online fraud where a third party could use your account to withdraw any winnings.
How to Transfer Money from Betking Account to Bank Account?
The process of transferring money from the BetKing account to your bank account entails the withdrawal process, which is defined in the general steps below:
- Go to the accounts section on your BetKing profile
- Press the ‘Withdraw’ button
- Choose a suitable withdrawal method from the list provided
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Press the ‘Complete’ button
Each withdrawal method has its minimum and maximum limits. The time taken for the money to reflect in your bank account also differs depending on the withdrawal option.
How to Transfer Money from your Betking Account to another Betking Account?
There is a clear outline of how a player can transfer money from one BetKing account to another. Check the steps below to understand how it works:
- Step 1: Explore the User area menu on the left side of the screen and select the ‘Interaccount’ option, which will display the funds transfer page.
- Step 2: Change your status on the funds transfer page to ‘Active.’
- Step 3: Search the username or user ID of the other user you would like to send money. The details are found in a column ahead of the ‘User’ section.
- Step 4: Choose the appropriate action, whether you want to deposit or withdraw from the account selected in step 3 above.
- Step 5: Enter the amount to transfer in a slot provided
- Step 6: Press the ‘Proceed’ button, and the funds will be transferred.
Promo Code & Bonus
While registering an account with BetKing, you will receive a prompt on whether you want to use a promo code or not. Fortunately, we always keep you updated on the latest promo code.
For instance, with the VIPBET promo code, you can claim up to 50% Cashback Bonus.
There are various terms and conditions for every bonus feature. However, we can explore some conditions for the welcome bonus in the list below:
- The welcome bonus is strictly given to new players only
- The offer cannot be withdrawn; you can only use it to place bets
- New players must fulfil the 5x wagering requirement before the bookmaker can release the bonus
- The minimum BetKing deposit is N100