Your first step towards an exciting betting experience is completing the betBonanza registration process. This guide provides all the necessary details to ensure a smooth and straightforward betBonanza sign up.
How to Register on betBonanza – Step-by-Step
New users can register on betBonanza using mobile, desktop, and MLite options.
You can follow our expert guide to learn how to use your mobile and desktop devices to complete your betBonanza registration.
betBonanza Mobile Registration
betBonanza supports the mobile site and web app registration. Bettors intending to complete the registration via the web app must install it on their mobile device beforehand. Afterward, they can enter the betBonanza register by following the steps below:
- First, open your betBonanza web app or the betBonanza mobile site on your device.
- Then, tap the ‘Registration Now!’ button and wait to be redirected to the betBonanza registration form. This button is orange-coloured at the bottom right corner of your phone or device screen.
- Next, enter your personal details carefully into the provided fields. You will be asked to provide a username, email address, password, mobile number, and promo code.
- Then, tick the applicable checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions of betBonanza.
- Lastly, submit the filled betBonanza registration form to complete the betBonanza online registration. The operator immediately adds you to its betBonanza register.
Once completed, you can log in to your account, make deposits, claim the betBonanza registration bonus, and more.
betBonanza Registration via Phone Number
Our evaluation of betBonanza’s services reveals that the operator does not have a phone number registration method. Notwithstanding, betBonanza provides a lite mobile version for low-data users. Follow these steps to register on betBonanza using this method:
- First, launch the betBonanza website on your mobile browser.
- Next, open the Menu from the top left corner of your screen and select the ‘MLite’ option. Then, wait for the mobile page to reload.
- Then, tap the ‘Join Now’ button at the top of your device screen. The button is coloured orange, and you should see it easily.
- Afterwards, input your personal details into the registration form. Note that the MLite registration form does not include the space to input a bonus code.
- Continue by agreeing to the betBonanza’s terms and conditions.
- Then, tap ‘Complete Registration’ at the base of the registration form to conclude the betBonanza sign up process.
betBonanza Desktop Registration
We tested the betBonanza registration process on different computers. Our investigations allow you to make an informed about creating a betBonanza account. Follow this guide to do the same.
- First, visit the betBonanza website on your device.
- Secondly, click ‘Register Now!’ to start the betBonanza registration.
- Then, fill out the registration form with the required information. Apply a betBonanza bonus code if needed.
- Afterwards, agree to the betBonanza’s terms and conditions.
- Finally, submit the betBonanza sign up form.
Requirements for Signing Up With betBonanza
We have thoroughly researched each bookie operating in Nigeria and concluded that most have exact requirements. The reason for this is simple, as all of the bookmaker’s activities are governed by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission.
The betBonanza requirements are basic and straightforward. Our experts have listed these requirements below.
- Must be of legal age (18+).
- Have an operational and valid mobile number.
- Email address.
- Provide accurate personal details.
- KYC document.
- No operating of multiple accounts.
- Accept the betBonanza’s terms and conditions.
Although bookmakers provide their terms and conditions during registration, recent investigations show that most bettors don’t read it. Read it to be thoroughly informed of all the operator’s services and offerings.
Personal Information Users Have to Provide
In Nigeria, when registering with any organisation, you are required to provide certain information. This information is personal and is thus kept strictly between you and the operator. betBonanza, in compliance with this, requests the following data from you:
- Email address.
- Phone number.
All of these are necessary if you want to create a betBonanza account. This information helps the sports betting operator to track each user’s activities and maintain their account’s security.
How Can I Verify My Account on betBonanza?
After completing our investigations on the betBonanza online registration, we discovered that the bookie requests each customer’s KYC details. KYC stands for Know Your Customer.
We have done the research for account verification, and here’s what you need to know. Verification comes after you create a betBonanza account. Based on our research, here are the documents you need.
- Copy of a valid ID – national identity card (NIMC), voter’s card, driver’s license, or international passport.
- Proof of address – utility bill, bank statement, or other legitimate document where your name, address, and issue date are visible.
- Copy of your deposit receipt.
Steps to Verify Your Account
Verify your betBonanza account by following these steps.
- Log in to your betBonanza account.
- Then, go to ‘My Account’.
- Afterwards, click on the verification dropdown button.
- Next, upload the requested documents and save them.
- Finally, wait for customer support to approve your documents.
Note that unverified accounts can only be used to withdraw winnings once verified.
betBonanza Registration Bonus
The welcome bonus currently available on the betBonanza platform is a 350% deposit bonus up to 140,000 NGN. betBonanza spreads this bonus across your first three deposits, as shown below.
- First deposit: 100% up to 100,000 NGN.
- Second deposit: 100% up to 30,000 NGN.
- Third deposit: 150% up to 10,000 NGN.
As you use the betBonanza registration bonus, bear the following bonus terms and conditions in mind.
- Minimum deposit of 100 NGN.
- It must be wagered 10 times.
- Odds of 1.85 or higher.
- Codes for the second and third deposits will be sent to you.
- betBonanza’s general terms and conditions apply.
The analysis we made reveals that the registration bonus has a low minimum qualifying deposit and reasonable wagering requirements. Overall, we rate the betBonanza registration bonus as fair.
Is betBonanza Legal in Nigeria?
betBonanza is a legal and licensed Nigerian bookmaker. This is based on our evaluation of the facts and information available about the online betting operator.
For example, the operator provides proof on its website of its registration with the Lagos State Lotteries Board (license No 001370). In addition, betBonanza is licensed by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) and has permit No 0001026.
The bookmaker entered the Nigerian betting market in June 2019 and got a license from the NLRC on 15th January 2020. Since then, the bookmaker has grown in leaps and bounds. Some have even tagged them as one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing bookmakers.
Why Register at betBonanza?
By conducting thorough research on all bookies, we highlight four reasons that make betBonanza distinct.
First, its platform sits on a trademarked cyan, orange, and white-coloured neat and responsive user interface. Secondly, the bookmaker operates a diverse online sportsbook, offering sports, casino, and virtual sports.
Thirdly, betBonanza has a reputation for regularly providing competitive odds and enhanced odds occasionally. Lastly, betBonanza is deeply committed to its customers. For example, one of their agents called me within 48 hours of creating an account to say hello and ask if I had any issues using their platform.
This is why we rate the operator as a top-tier bookmaker.
betBonanza Registration FAQ
Our experts answer common questions about betBonanza registration as we wrap up this review. You can read them below.