After landing a few winners, it’s time to hit the Frapapa withdrawal button. If this is your first time betting online, you probably aren’t familiar with the steps when you want to cash out your winnings.
This guide will take you through the Frapapa withdrawal process from start to finish. We also review the variety of payment methods you can use while assessing the terms and conditions and tackling issues you might encounter.
Of course, if you are yet to join this Nigerian betting company, take a look at our Frapapa promotional code review to learn more about the welcome bonus for new customers.
How to Withdraw Frapapa Bonus?
It’s possible to withdraw winnings from the Frapapa welcome bonus, but you have to meet the terms and conditions first. These include:
- All bonus funds from the first deposit must be wagered 5x on sports markets with odds of 1.50 or above per event.
- Bettors have 7 days to complete these turnover requirements.
If you succeed in wagering the bonus funds within the time limit, the winnings will go into your real-money account. This means you can commence with a Frapapa withdraw request if you desire.
To make a Frapapa withdrawal – of your bonus or any other winnings – follow these steps:
- First, log into your account.
- Tap on your account balance.
- Next, select ‘Withdrawals’.
- Enter how much you want to withdraw. This must be above the Frapapa minimum withdrawal amount of ₦500.
- Choose your saved banking details.
- Lastly, click on ‘Withdraw’.
Before making your first Frapapa withdrawal, you need to link a payment method (bank account) to your betting account.
How Long Does a Frapapa Withdrawal Take?
The operator processes Frapapa withdrawals within five days. However, this is subject to possible verification checks. Furthermore, there may be additional time to add on for your payment provider to clear the transaction.
To ensure the Frapapa withdraw process is as smooth as possible, you can be proactive in verifying your identity. Among the ID documents that they may request are:
- Driver’s licence
- National ID Card (front and back)
- The biometric data page from your passport.
Additionally, if you made your initial deposit using a credit card, you’ll need to provide a copy of the card that you used (only displaying the last four digits). Lastly, a bank statement or credit card statement showing your billing address (no older than one month) could be necessary to prove where you live.
Frapapa Withdrawal Conditions
With all online betting sites, there are certain terms in place for your activity on the platform. These are some of the main Frapapa withdrawal conditions that you need to know.
What Is the Minimum Withdrawal for Frapapa?
Frapapa”s minimum withdrawal requirement is ₦500.
What Is the Maximum Payout on Frapapa?
Before betting, you should know the maximum amount you can win from a single wager is ₦40,000,000, and the maximum any one customer can win in a 24-hour period is limited to ₦50,000,000.
Frapapa Maximum Withdrawal per Day
Frapapa’s terms and conditions state that the maximum payout is ₦1,000,000,000 a day.
Frapapa Withdrawal Method
The only concise information about Frapapa withdrawal methods is that customers can use a bank account (in their name). However, there are other payment methods listed on the website, such as credit cards, Paystack, Interswitch, bank transfers. As mentioned above, you must add your account before requesting a withdrawal. Here’s how to do that.
- Log into your Frapapa account.
- Next, click on ‘My Profile’.
- From the menu, select ‘Personal’ followed by ‘Payment Accounts’.
- Then, tap ‘Add Account’ and enter your bank account details.
- Click ‘Save’.
Your account is now set up for when you want to make a withdrawal.
Frapapa Withdrawal Problem
Overall, Frapapa is a delightfully simple betting site, so it’s unlikely that you’ll encounter any issues if you’ve followed the advice given on this page. With that said, if you do hit a Frapapa withdrawal problem, here are some suggestions.
Why Can’t I Withdraw from Frapapa?
There are a few possible reasons why the operator may deny a Frapapa withdrawal request. Use this checklist to ensure everything is in order.
- Payment method not in your name: You must use a payment service for both deposits and withdrawals that is in your name.
- You entered an invalid amount: If your account has ₦12,000 in it, and you decide to withdraw ₦10,000, but by accident, you type in ₦100,000, the withdrawal will be denied.
- KYC Verification: Frapapa reserves the right to withhold withdrawals until suitable KYC checks have been carried out. This is why we mentioned verifying your account before withdrawing.
- You haven’t placed any bets: Most betting companies insist that deposits are wagered at least 1x to prevent money laundering.
Where Do I Complain to Frapapa?
Frapapa has a modest help centre that covers basic queries with a selection of FAQs. However, if you want to contact support directly, you can call them at 0700-FRAPAPA.