This is a guide to the Frapapa registration on mobile and desktop devices, both on which you can use the Frapapa promotional code and the current welcome bonus and payment methods.
How to Complete the Frapapa Registration Process
One of the positives that potential new customers like to see is a quick and easy procedure to create a new account. So, here is a step-by-step guide to signing up with this Nigeria-facing operator using the following Frapapa registration instructions:
- Navigate to the homepage of the Frapapa website.
- Locate and click the ‘Register’ button, which is in the top right corner by the login button.
- Next, enter personal details: your phone number & password.
- Then, fill the optional promotional code field with a bonus or promo code if you have one.
- Click the box to confirm you are the legal age of 18 or older and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Finally, click ‘Register’ again to complete your Frapapa registration.
Frapapa Registration via Mobile
In line with most sportsbooks that operate from Nigeria, Frapapa has launched a mobile website. Hence, at the time of this review, only Android users have access to the website. Regardless of the device, registration with this operator takes place with very little delay. However, you must follow the steps listed below correctly:
- First, visit the Frapapa website from the browser on the appropriate mobile device.
- Click the ‘Apps’ button and then ‘Register’, located at the top of the screen to the right.
- Then, fill the fields with personal information (phone number password).
- The promotional code field is optional, so fill it in if a code is available and use it to activate the welcome bonus.
- There is a box to tick which is used to confirm you are aged at least 18 and accept the General Terms & Conditions.
- Lastly, complete the mobile Frapapa registration process by clicking another ‘Register’ button.
Frapapa Registration on Desktop
Some betting operators add a mobile website or app once the desktop has been established and has trust in the industry. However, there are still individuals in Nigeria who prefer to bet on desktop computers. In that case, they must follow this step-by-step guide to desktop registration:
- Visit the Frapapa website from your desktop in Nigeria.
- Next, click ‘Register’ in the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Type in personal details in the boxes provided, like your phone number.
- You must also enter a unique password and any promotional code.
- Then, there is a box to click to accept the operator’s Terms & Conditions and that you have reached the age of 18, which is the legal age for gambling in Nigeria.
- Click ‘Register’ once more and verify that the information is accurate.
Open an Account on Frapapa – Terms and Conditions
Website bookmakers like any online and offline business are subject to Terms & Conditions which you must follow in order to create an account. So, below we list the main requirements to activate your Frapapa registration:
- Residents of Nigeria only.
- New customers must be the legal age for gambling in Nigeria which is 18.
- Personal details must be current and accurate.
- One account per individual to prevent bonus abuse to bet on games.
- The operator’s general Terms & Conditions must be accepted before Frapapa registration.
These requirements are typical of betting brands in Nigeria and other parts of Africa. They are easy to meet, and creating an account is a seamless process that does not provide a disincentive to register with Frapapa. Consequently, a laborious process could put off potential new customers.
Frapapa Welcome Bonus
We have to say that the Frapapa welcome bonus provides a very good incentive to open an account, deposit betting funds and meet the wagering requirements. Even so, it is rare in that the offer is a match with the first three deposits. Similar offers with competitors in Nigeria generally offer a first deposit match bonus, some of which are 100%.
However, the Frapapa registration offer comes in three elements as follows:
- First deposit: 150% matched up to N150,000.
- Second deposit: 75% matched up to N75,000.
- Third deposit: 75% matched up to N75,000.
Therefore, this offer equates to a 300% matched deposit free bonus up to N300,000. Also, the minimum first deposit is N100, and the wagering requirements are eight times the bonus. So, qualifying bets are singles at accumulators with each selection at odds of 1.3 or bigger or total odds of 5.00. The bonus expires 14 days after a new player receives the bonus.
How to Access the Frapapa Account Deposit
Customers with Frapapa in Nigeria can make deposits using Paystack, Interswitch, and Bank Transfer. After logging in to an active sports and casino account, you click ‘Deposit’ and fill in the amount. Next, you select from the many available payment methods. Frapapa updates the balance immediately, giving you access to the betting funds.
Is It Legal to Register on Frapapa in Nigeria?
Frapapa has a legal licence with the Nigerian Lottery Regulatory Commission and the Lagos State Lottery Board. So, the operation arrived in the Nigerian sports betting market in 2021. Now customers can place bets on over 20 sports, including football in pre-game, live and ante-post markets.
Apart from the welcome bonus, there is a range of loyalty promotions for current players. Also, there are effective measures in place for banking, customer care and responsible gambling. In addition, mobile users have access to a mobile website that replicates the desktop version of the service.
Frapapa Registration – Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a Frapapa account?
You make a Frapapa account by completing the registration process, which involves filling in the required fields, specifying a unique password, and entering an optional promotional code.
How to get the Frapapa registration bonus?
The 300% match registration bonus for up to N300,000 can be activated by making the first three deposits and meeting the wagering requirements.
Is it possible to place a bet on Frapapa without having an account?
Only registered customers who login to their accounts can place a bet with Frapapa. So, without registering and logging in, it is not possible to place bets.
How can I reset my password on Frapapa?
You can select the option to ‘Change Password’ in your account profile and enter another unique password.
How to delete my Frapapa account?
You must contact Frapapa customer service, who will provide instructions to delete your account.
How to reactivate my Frapapa account?
You can also contact customer service for reactivating the account.
Is Frapapa legit?
Frapapa has a legal licence in the country and a regulatory body in the city of Lagos.