Although Betano is not yet available in Nigeria, following this anticipatory guide will help you complete your Betano registration.
How to Complete the Betano Registration Process?
You will only need to follow a few steps to register an account on Betano. The registration process will be straightforward and will only take a few minutes to complete. Check the steps below.
- You will need to visit the Betano website on your mobile phone or desktop and click the “Register” icon on the homepage.
- You will have to enter your personal details, including your email address, name, surname, date of birth, and gender. Also, your nationality by selecting “Nigeria” from the list of drop-downs.
- After that, you will need to select your identification type and enter the identification number in the space provided. Then enter your permanent address, city and postal code, and select your country and region.
- After that, input your phone number, enter a username or leave the username generated by the sportsbook for you. Then input a password of your choice and a Betano bonus code if you have one.
- Then you will click the “Register” icon to finalise your registration on the platform.
Betano Registration Via Mobile
You don’t necessarily have to own a desktop device to register an account on Betano. When the website is live in Nigeria, following these steps can help you sign up on Betano using your mobile phone.
- You will need to visit the Betano website on your mobile device and click the “Register” button on the homepage to proceed to the registration form.
- Input your email address, name, surname, gender, and date of birth. You must enter the correct email address to allow the bookmaker to send you an activation code.
- Press the “Next” icon to proceed to the next page of the registration, choose your nationality from the list of the drop-downs and enter your identification type and number.
- Click the “Next” button to move to the next page of the registration, and insert your permanent address in the spaces provided, including your city, postal code, country, and region.
- Enter your phone number and press the “Next” button to proceed to the next page of the registration.
- Then you will enter your chosen password and a promo code. Note that entering a promo code is optional.
Betano Registration on Desktop
If you have a desktop, the steps below will help you create an account when the bookmaker becomes live.
- First, you will pay a visit to the Betano website on your desktop device and press the “Register” icon on the website’s homepage to create your account.
- Insert your personal details like your email address, gender, name, surname, and date of birth.
- Choose your nationality from the list of drop-downs on the resulting page. You will choose “Nigeria” in this case. Then select your identification type and input your identification number. Also, enter the date the identification was issued and the governing body that issued it to you.
- Input your permanent address, and enter your city, postal code, country, and region as requested by the sportsbook. Then tick the box after that if your current address is the same as your permanent address.
- Enter your phone number after that and click on “Next” to continue to the next page of the registration.
- The bookmaker would generate a username for you. Leave the username if you are okay with it, or change it if you want a new one. Then enter a chosen password and an optional promo code if you have one.
Open an Account on Betano – Terms and Conditions
If you want to open an account on Betano when the brand is live, you need to meet various terms and conditions of the website. Here are some of them.
- You will be able to access the website if you are in Nigeria.
- Ensure you are at least 18 years before registering an account on the platform. The bookmaker will block your account once it detects you are not up to 18.
- Enter your correct phone number to enable you to receive the verification code to verify your account.
- Ensure your email address is also correct to receive the activation code from the bookmaker to activate your account.
- Provide correct details at every step to be sure you do not face any challenges during the registration process.
Betano Welcome Bonus
Usually, betting platforms offer newly-registered customers a welcome bonus to help them explore the website’s features. Betano is not any different in this regard. However, the bookmaker does not offer any welcome bonus for Nigerian bettors at the moment as it is still not operational in the country.
How to Access the Betano Account Deposit?
The next step after creating an account on Betano is to deposit funds into your account to start placing bets. When the website goes live, you will need to log into your registered account and choose any of the payment methods available on the platform to deposit into your account.
Is it Legal to Register on Betano in Nigeria?
As of the time of this writing, Betano is not accessible in Nigeria because the bookmaker is not licensed in the country. Perhaps, the sportsbook will acquire a licence to allow Nigerian bettors to place bets on various betting markets in the nearest future.
Betano is accessible in other countries, including Bulgaria, Germany, Canada, Romania, Portugal, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Czech, and Ecuador.
Betano Registration – Frequently Asked Questions
Registering an account on Betano will be seamless, but it will take a few minutes. You can check our answers to some of the common questions about Betano before you proceed to register an account.
How do I make a Betano account?
You will be able to make a Betano account when the platform is live. You will need to click the “Register” icon and complete the registration form to own a Betano account.
How can I reset my password on Betano?
Once the website is live, you can reset your password on the Login page if you forgot it. Select the “Forgot your Password” option on the login page and enter your email address and date of birth on the resulting page. Click the “Next” icon to reset your password.
Is it necessary to verify my Betano account?
Yes, you need to verify your Betano account when it is live. You will need to provide your correct phone number on the registration form to receive the verification code the bookmaker will send to you. Use this code to verify your account with Betano.
How many Betano accounts can I hold?
You can only hold one Betano account when the brand is live in Nigeria. The bookmaker will frown at bettors having more than one account and penalise any customer found guilty by blocking all their accounts with the platform.
Is Betano Legit?
Yes, Betano will be a legit bookmaker once it is live. However, the bookmaker is not yet licensed to function in Nigeria at the moment.
How do I upload my identification document on Betano?
Betano may require your identification document to be sure you are the owner of your account when the website is live in Nigeria. You will be able to upload the document when the bookmaker requests it. The identification upload usually takes place when you want to withdraw from your account.